This data protection declaration applies to the Internet offer, which can be accessed under the domain www.fatimorgana.com (hereinafter referred to as „our websites“).
2. What is personal data?
Personal data is information that can be used to find out personal or factual circumstances about you (e.g. name, address, telephone number, date of birth or e-mail address). Information in which we cannot (or only with a disproportionate effort) relate to you personally, e.g. by anonymizing the information, is not personal data.
3. Which personal data do we collect and process?
You can use part of our website without providing any personal data. If you send us an e-mail or shop at our store, contact us using our contact form or take part in competitions, we will collect the personal data that you provide in each case.
4. What do we use your data for?
We will only use your personal data to be able to offer you information via our website. If you send us an email, we will only use the personal data you provide for correspondence with you.
6. Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called „cookies“, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by clicking on the following link (www.tools. google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) download and install available browser plug-in.
7. Social Network Plugins
Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identified as part of our online presence by the so-called „Like“ button or the Facebook logo. When you visit a website on our website that contains such a button, your browser connects directly to the Facebook servers, which in turn transmits the content of the plug-in to your browser and integrates it into the displayed page. We therefore have no influence on the amount of data that Facebook collects with the button, but we assume that your IP address will also be recorded. If you are a Facebook member and during your visit to our website, at the same time are logged into a Facebook user account (e.g. via another browser session), Facebook can assign your visit to our website to your account. Through your active interaction with these plugins, e.g. by clicking the „Like“ button or leaving a comment, this information is transmitted directly to Facebook and stored there. The scope and purpose of the data collection by Facebook as well as the further processing and use of your data there can be found in Facebook’s data protection information at www.de-de.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.php. There you will also find further information about your corresponding data protection rights and setting options to protect your privacy. If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our online presence and link it to your member data stored on Facebook, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
8. Conversion Tracking
8.1 Google AdWords We use Google Conversion Tracking (Google AdWords), an analysis service from Google (see above). Google Adwords will place a cookie on your computer („conversion cookie“) if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If you visit certain of our pages and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can recognize that someone clicked on the ad and was redirected to our site. Every AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse the setting of a cookie required for this – for example via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “googleadservices.com” are blocked. You can find more information about Google AdWords at the link www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
9. Security measures to protect the data stored by us Personal data that you entrust to us via our website and in email correspondence with us will be stored securely on our part. We are committed to protecting your privacy and treating your personal data confidentially. In order to avoid loss or misuse of the data stored by us, we take extensive technical and operational security precautions that are regularly checked and adapted to technological progress. However, we would like to point out that due to the structure of the Internet it is possible that the rules of data protection and the above-mentioned security measures are not observed by other persons or institutions for which we are not responsible. In particular, data disclosed in unencrypted form – especially if this is done by email – can also be read by third parties. We have no technical influence on this. It is the responsibility of the user to protect the data provided by him against misuse by encryption or in any other way.
10. Hyperlinks to other websites Our website contains so-called hyperlinks to websites of other providers. If you activate these hyperlinks you will be redirected from our website directly to the website of the other provider. You can recognize this by the change in the URL, among other things. We cannot assume any responsibility for the confidential handling of your data on these third-party websites, as we have no influence on whether these companies comply with data protection regulations. Please visit these websites to find out more about how these companies handle your personal data.
11. Information on your personal data stored by us / deletion We only store your personal information that you have provided when using our offer for a maximum of as long as permitted by law. At your request, we will be happy to tell you what data we have saved about you. If, despite our efforts to obtain correct and up-to-date data, we store incorrect data, we will correct it immediately. If you want the stored data to be deleted, this will also be done immediately upon your request. If deletion is not possible for legal reasons, the respective data will be blocked instead. Please note, however, that if you delete your data, we will no longer be able to offer you the services described here. Please contact in these cases:
Angerer Straße 1
A- 1210 Vienna